Social media has become an integral part of everyone`s life. Talking about businesses, social media plays an important role in marketing and advertising your business.
Narrowing down to the restaurant business sector, social media is “the” place to showcase your platter to all the potential customers. There is no second thought on declaring Facebook as the ruling King of all the social media platforms. So, it becomes clear that Facebook is a “must” to thrive your restaurant business. Given below are 3 reasons to convince you about its importance:
This Is Where You Will Find All Your Customers
- As per surveys, people spend around two hours of the day on social media, that’s around 30% of their time that is spent on their phones.
- Facebook allows restaurants to reach out to target audiences. Other perks include tracking the website visits and retargeting audiences to get better business out of them.
- Facebook helps you learn a lot about your customers/followers. Things like when they’re most active online, their demographic statuses and much more. You can make use of these valuable insights to target more and more potential customers in your area.
- Facebook serves as the strongest as well as the cheapest channel for roping-in your current customers and making them recurring ones.
It Is That ‘Bridge’ Platform, Which Connects With Other Social Media Channels, Like Instagram, Your Ordering Apps, Etc.
- Facebook is a one-stop tracking tool that helps you understand the needs and behavior of your customer. You get to track your customer`s views, orders and reactions through your Facebook page.
- All kinds of promotional activities get easier with Facebook. Anything form sharing pictures, recipes, videos. cooking tips to posts about contests, Facebook can get you the desired traffic and sales numbers for your restaurant business.
- Facebook keeps every other social media platform in loop. Whether it’s a feedback from your customers or an on-line delivery order menu, everything can be shared via Facebook.
- The Facebook feature “check-in” also boosts restaurant promotions. Whether it is a dine-in, take-out or a delivery from your restaurant, the number of “check-ins” serves as a free advertisement for your business.
It Makes Scalable Advertising Possible
- The paid advertising feature of Facebook is very cost-effective. It is one of the cheapest social media advertising platform to help reach out to the target audience.
- Facebook paid ads extend the reach of your restaurant by attracting more customers. A number of options are available to project your ad. Whether you are just promoting an offer, looking for more followers or are just interested in getting more website clicks, you can customize your ad projection accordingly.
- The Facebook ads are budget flexible. You can decide upon an initial budget and can eventually scale your advertising budget later. Once you start getting results from your advertisement investment, you can pump up the budget accordingly.
- Facebook paid ads are very effective and you get immediate results with all the statistics. You can constantly monitor the status of the ad that you created and see details like the number of people it reached, the number of website clicks, etc.
So, go ahead and arm your restaurant business with the Facebook tool and see the business flourishing like never before!